1. Upon registration all invoiced sums, including applicable taxes, are payable in full by the delegate to Saliegral Global within 14 days from the date of the issued invoice.
2. Should a delegate be unable to attend the congress, then a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please write to us at [email protected] for support.
3. Should a delegate be unable to attend the congresand wish to cancel their registration then this will be subject to the following:
a. All requests for cancellation of registration must be send to [email protected] The amount will be refunded within 7 days of the receipt of cancellation request.
b. Up to 8 weeks before the congress date a 25% cancellation fee will be applicable.
c. Up to 4 weeks before the event date a 50% cancellation fee will be applicable.
d. After this point Saliegral Global will not be able provide delegates with refunds and a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable.
4. Saliegral Global will makes its best endeavors to run the congress per the published program but reserves the right to alter the program without notice including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers, topics or the alteration of the dates of the event.
5. Saliegral Global is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alternation, postponement or cancellation of an event
6. The refund money will be transferred by online mode via NEFT / RTGS only.